Chasen Bamboo Matcha Whisk - 120 prongs
Chansen (Bamboo Whisk) is an important tool in whisking Matcha. This Chasen is handmade of one piece natural bamboo crafted into 120 fine bristles. It helps to whisk Matcha powder into frothy lather, brings out the hidden mellow of the tea.
How to use it:
1. Sift Matcha powder for better lather.
2. Moist your Chansen with warm water to soften it.
3. Place 1 Matcha spoon (light) or 2 Matcha spoons (heavy) of Matcha powder in Chawan or tea bowl.
4. Place a small amount (1 tablespoon) of 95C (203F) hot water and whisk the Matcha powder into paste.
5. Place 60ml 80C (185F) hot water into the bowl.
6. Use Chasen (bamboo whisk) quickly whisk Matcha in direction of writing W into a frothy lather.