[brew] Gongfu Tea
auraTeas blog : Traditional Gongfu Brewing
Gongfu (or Kongfu) Brewing is the best way brewing Oolong and Puer Tea. With the clay pot, the aroma can be easily released. It can also used to brew some Green Tea, but not recommended for Japanese style Green Teas.
1. Prepare teaware and loose tea
2. put around 1 teaspoon loose tea in tea pot
3. warm cup: add hot water to wash tea leaves, pour out immediately on the cups to warm cups.
4. add hot water again, and steam for about 1 minute this time. This is called "first infusion".
5. Pour in the serving pot.
6. Serve each cup from serving pot.
7. Enjoy it with family and friends